Robust analytics enable enterprises to make intelligent decisions. Analytics drives business and facilitates executives to make informed decisions. Analytics should also empower any user in the organization to be able to consume it easily, and without engaging in a tedious process to access data. Any solution that an organization implements should support information delivery and distribution to any hardware device with Internet availability.
Key Objectives for Enterprise Analytics
Enterprises generate information on an ongoing basis given the customer relationship lifecycle., Analytics solutions are built measure customer success.
Criteria of effective Analytical Solution
An analytical solution can have many different names. Some organizations call it solution to data warehousing, some business intelligence and lately many organizations are looking into big data to collect and gain competitive advantage. Any enterprise should pay attention to following elements in its analytic solution acquisition/development:
- The solution should be based on new and modern ways to utilize information
- It should be easy to integrate the solution with any type of data source or feed from the cloud/solution
- It should be easy to distribute information and collaborate in the end results
- The solution should have easy to read graphics and presentation of numerical information
- The solution should have the ability to create key performance indicators using dashboards